Our crowd favourite is back on our Rent to buy plan with a new design.
The Niro was always a head-turner but it looks like Kia’s design team didn’t settle for that. And we’re glad they didn’t—the 2020 facelift has made the Kia Niro more charming than ever. And it’s not just a pretty face either.
The 2020 Kia Niro self-charging hybrid has retained its signature tiger-nose grille, but it has sleek new LED daytime running lights, redesigned halogen headlamps and taillights, and fresh front- and rear bumpers to house it all.
It’s also got the brains to match the looks. Kia has sneaked in a few tech updates to the already impressive range to make driving not only more relaxing but easier on the environment and your wallet too. The 2020 Kia Niro comes with a new electronic parking brake, lane following assist, and smart cruise control with stop-and-go functionality.
Why you’ll love it
- Combined fuel consumption: 58.9 mpg
- CO2 emissions: 86 g/km
- 8″ colour LCD multimedia touchscreen
- 4.2″ TFT colour head-up display
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity
- Smart cruise control with stop and go system
- Paddle shift and aluminium pedals for a sporty feel
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Reversing camera system
- Rear parking sensors
- LED taillights
- LED daytime running lights
- Electrically folding, heated door mirrors with LED indicators
Why your riders will love it
- Dual automatic air conditioning
- 436 litres of luggage space
- Flat-folding, 60:40 split rear seats for extra-large luggage
- All-round electric windows
- USB port in the center console with fast charge
- Bluetooth® with Music Streaming as well as AUX cord port
- Privacy glass on rear windows and tailgate
The brand-new 69-plate 2020 Kia Niro self-charging hybrid is available on our Rent to buy plan for £230 per week.
Not a Splend member yet?
Sign up for Rent to buy and drive away with a Kia Niro Self-Charging Hybrid
Rent to buy 101—Three steps to flexible car ownership
Is it better to rent or buy a car for PCO driving? Each option has its pros and cons, but since they’re so different, there's going to be a compromise either way.
But what if there was a middle way that provided the flexibility of renting and the ability to own the car at […]
The ultimate 2021 car guide for Uber drivers in London
What makes the best cars for driving Uber in the UK? From the all-important fuel consumption through comfort, safety, to reliability, and even how good the car looks on the road – there’s a lot to take into consideration. Choosing the best car for Uber in London can be a challenging decision, one that you […]
We’re Rent to buy specialists enabling on-demand drivers to make money by driving. Our vision is a future where every on-demand driver can be successful.
We can set you up with a brand-new or new-model car on a Rent to buy plan, and provide the training and support you need to become a more profitable, safer, and fulfilled driver.
Don’t take our word for it—Uber drivers rate us excellent on Trustpilot.
Come and say hello at our Member Support Centre at 393 Edgware Road Cricklewood, London, email us, or say hello on 0333 016 4331